Open Show Judges critique 2021
I would like to thank the Hungarian Vizsla Society for inviting me to judge the breed open show and for their hospitality on the day, making me feel very welcome. My thanks to my stewards for all their help. I do feel that mats would have been beneficial as dogs were sliding on the move. It was lovely to be able to get hands on some super dogs
Minor Puppy Dog (3) 1 Bradley‘s Highforce All Or Nothing. Lovely puppy with great potential, very pleasing head with kind expression, nice reach of neck and good depth of chest. Carried himself effortlessly on the move holding a level topline. Eye catching and one to watch out for. BPIS
2. Dolmans Zebec Frankel Different type to winner, smaller and more compact nice head, good shoulder angulation looked better on the move. 3 Kemp’s Highforce All About Me.
Puppy Dog (3) Bradley’s Highforce All Or Nothing
2. Dolmans Zebec Frankel
3. Tudor's Aldom Sweet Chestnut.
Junior Dog (3) 1 Northwoods Vizash Crisanto Del Acquadoro More mature than his competitors good on the move keeping his topline with good drive from behind. Head of good shape with correct eye, lovely straight hocks, tight feet.
2. Bradley’s Highforce All Or Nothing
3. Cole's Vizvale Ninja Warrior.
Novice Dog (3) Bradley’s Highforce All Or Nothing
2. Kemp’s Highforce All About Me Sweet dog, nice topline once settled, good length of should and angulation, a little overwhelmed.
3. Cole's Vizvale Ninja Warrior.
Post Graduate Dog (0)
Limit Dog (4.1) Elliott’s Aldom Dark ‘N' Stormy RBD Noble head with good eye colour and expression, well muscled chest with good shoulder angulation, move well with drive from behind.
2. Joyce’s Ranchstar Vyvyan Different type to 1 good size and of moderate bone, good hind angulation held his topline moving soundly on good feet.
3. Keily's Gunfield Phantom
Open Dog (2) 1. Townsend's Sh Ch Daxpack Risk Taker Rainscote BD, RBIS Lovely type shown in excellent condition, good colour with noble head, kind expression eye of good size and colour. Well muscled body and chest with correct lay of shoulder. Moved with purpose holding his topline. 2.Cole's Vizvale Ninja Warrior Different type to winner and still very young, needs time to mature. Moved well when relaxed, good feet and tail set.
Field Trial Dog (1) Harris' Szajani Szeder Nice type, well muscled with lovely chest and shoulder, good moderate bone and tight feet.
Minor Puppy Bitch (3) 1. Green's Oakswarren New Beginnings for Viszaset Preferred her head, elegant neck and nice level topline.
2. Dolmans Zebec Charmed Spirit another very loose on the move, developing a nice shoulder angulation of good colour with tight feet.
3. McBride’s Onneleys Best Kept Secret.
Puppy Bitch (5) 1. Holmes' Pirosks's Lady Isteni BPB Nice compact young girl of lovely colour, pretty head with sweet expression, neck of decent length with level topline stood and on the move. Correct tail carriage.
2. Price's Chica Queen of Locura at Aldom TAF NAF Nicely balanced bitch, good depth of chest, Presented in good condition I just prefered the movement of previous.
3. Green's Oakswarren New Beginnings for Viszaset
4. Dolmans Zebec Charmed Spirit.
5. McBride’s Onneleys Best Kept Secret.
Junior Bitch (2) 1. Carter's Facanvadasz Banu Very nice young bitch pleasing to the eye, presented in well muscled condition. Lovely shoulder angulation and depth of chest, level topline held on the move and stood, nice moderate bone with tight feet.
2. Moggridge’s Recuerdo Chukar Hershey Bar Another well balanced bitch in good condition, lovely hind quarters through stifle and hocks, just preferred head of previous.
Novice Bitch (4) 1. Carter’s Facanvadasz Banu
2. Dolman & Harper’s Pitswarren Gloriana I really liked this bitch but she was unsettled and didn’t relax. Lovely, elegant head with kind correct eye, muscular chest with good shoulder angulation, nice moderate bone.
3. Price's Chica Queen of Locura at Aldom TAF NAF
4. Smith’s Wave Ing
Post Graduate Bitch (5.2) Dolman's Daxpack Striking Spirit This girl moved well keeping a level topline with good drive, correct tailset and carriage. In well muscled condition deep chest and nice hind quarters.
2. Smith’s Wave Ing A larger bitch with good bone, moved better this time on tight feet. 3. Piggon's Nordicfield Sonnet Rose.
Limit Bitch (3.2) Moggridge’s Recuerdo Marika Slightly bigger bitch with good bone and substance, well muscled chest, elegant neck onto level topline.
Open Bitch (3) Super class all of quality 1. Prices Aldom Rose Fizz. BB BIS Really liked this girl, super type moved beautifully with little effort and good drive on tight feet. Lovely feminine head and correct eye shape and colour, well muscled chest with lovely moderate hind angulation pleasing to the eye.
2. Shooter's Nevedith Nyari Gail another lovely bitch in super condition that’s well balanced with good bone, well muscled chest and correct hind angulation, feminine head and elegant neck. Didn’t move as well as winner.
3. Hardcastle & Bradley’s Vizslanya Sziena.
Field Trial Bitch (1.1)
Veteran Bitch (3.1) Bradley’s Sh Ch Vizslanya Vivmany by Highforce JW RBB BV Another quality girl, well balanced and in super condition., well laid shoulders, hindquarters are muscled with moderate angulation to stifles, beautiful head with moderate stop and dark eye. Moved with drive and purpose.
2. Moggridge’s NL/DT CH/VDH Recuerdo Roomour JW NJK FSG'14 BWNL'14 ESG'15 Quality girl that’s well balanced with good bone and substance. Muscular chest with well laid shoulder, well sprung ribcage with level topline on the move, didn’t move quite as well as 1.
Debbie Warnes ( Debian)